The venues at Gasworks Arts Park are currently under government restrictions in response to COVID-19.
Our galleries, workshops and theatres are open to the public with limitations due to government restrictions. Visitors must wear masks when visiting our theatres, galleries, parklands and cafe. We hope to see you back at Gasworks soon!
Yes, our off-leash dog park is open to the public for public exercise, but we strongly encourage park users to use COVID-Safe practices and abide by government regulations.
Our reception office is open to the public with regular business hours of Monday-Friday 9.30am-5pm.
You may call 03 8606 4200 or contact us via email at email@example.com
Our farmer’s market has been deemed an essential service and is on the 3rd Saturday of every month, 8am to 1pm. Capacity limits may apply subject to government restrictions, and we ask that visitors carry & wear a fitted mask with them at all times to wear when safe distancing cannot be maintained.
Priscilla Jones Cafe.
The Café is open 7 days from 7am to 4pm.
You can check out their full menu offering at their website https://www.priscillajones.com.au/
Follow their pages on Facebook and Instagram for daily updates.
Our retail art galleries are open to the public with capacity limits subject to government restrictions. You can view some of our artworks and exhibitions via our Smartify app on your mobile or computer.
Current opening hours are Monday - Friday 10am to 4pm & Saturday - Sunday 11am to 3pm
Smartify companion mobile app
Smartify is a partnership with Gasworks Arts Park that enables users to access artwork from the safety & comfort of their home by using their computer or mobile device.
Tickets & Performances
Important Information About Your Visit:
- Visitors must wear a mask in the theatres, as you may be seated next to other guests whom you may not know.
- As per government regulations we are required to collect contact details from all attendees to the theatre. We will need both the name and contact number of each ticket holder attending, to be recorded at point of purchase. This information will only be accessed if required by the DHHS for contact tracing.
- The theatre will be open 30 minutes prior to showtime, please arrive early so we can scan you in.
- If you are experiencing any Covid-19 related symptoms please do not attend. If you have already purchased tickets please contact our front desk to organise a refund.
- Tickets can be purchased online via our ticketing system Eventfinda, over the phone at 03 8606 4200, or in-person at our reception office (Mon-Fri 9.30am-5pm).
Ticket purchasers will be notified and provided refunds where applicable, any questions or concerns should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 8606 4200.