The venues at Gasworks Arts Park are currently under government restrictions in response to COVID-19.
Our galleries, workshops and theatres are open to the public with limitations due to government restrictions.
We hope to see you at Gasworks soon!
Please be advised that due to current government regulations all visitors over the age of 18 years attending Gasworks Arts Park events and performances will be required to show a valid Covid-19 digital certificate of vaccination or medical exemption that has been issued by the Australian Immunization Register, to one of our friendly staff.
More information around valid certificates can be found here: https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/how-we-live-vaccination-status
When arriving to Gasworks Arts Park, please follow the steps:
Yes, our off-leash dog park is open to the public for public exercise. We strongly encourage park users to use COVID-Safe practices and abide by government regulations.
Our reception office is open to the public with regular business hours of Monday-Friday 9.30am-5pm.
You may call 03 8606 4200 or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our farmer’s market has been deemed an essential service and is on the 3rd Saturday of every month, 8am to 1pm.
Current opening hours are Monday - Friday 9.30am to 4.30pm & Saturday - Sunday 11am to 3pm
Smartify companion mobile app
Smartify is a partnership with Gasworks Arts Park that enables users to access artwork from the safety & comfort of their home by using their computer or mobile device.
Tickets & Performances
Important Information About Your Visit:
- All visitors must be double vaccinated and be ready to show your digital proof of COVID vaccination certificate or a paper copy with photo ID to one of our staff to enter the building.
- Medical exemptions need to be presented as part of the covid digital certificate or immunisation record. Doctors’ notes will not be accepted as per the government regulations. More information is available in the linked coronavirus.vic.gov webpage.
- As per government regulations we are required to collect contact details from all attendees to the theatre. We will need both the name and contact number of each ticket holder attending, to be recorded at point of purchase. This information will only be accessed if required by the DHHS for contact tracing.
- The theatre will be open 30 minutes prior to showtime, please arrive early so we can scan you in.
- If you are experiencing any Covid-19 related symptoms please do not attend. If you have already purchased tickets please contact our front desk to organise a refund.
- Tickets can be purchased online via our ticketing system Eventfinda, over the phone at 03 8606 4200, or in-person at our reception office (Mon-Fri 9.30am-5pm).
Any questions or concerns should be directed to email@example.com or 03 8606 4200.