Click here to download the application form.
The Park Studio
The Park Studio is approx. 45sqm, located on the perimeter of the park, and is fully self-contained. The studio’s open days are held during the monthly Farmers Market and at other times to be advised.
Features of the studio include:
– Based in the centre of a vibrant, established arts community
– A secure, fully private studio with 24 hour access and night time security patrols
– Some built in benches, shelves and a large sink with hot and cold water
– Concrete floor
– Good overhead lighting and lots of natural light
– Access to exhibition facilities and other facilities of Gasworks Arts Park
– Conditions that may also be suitable for a creative partnership (photographers, writers etc)
– Ample free parking around the park
Gasworks requires artists to use the space for the majority of their working week. Artists are also required to attend organised meetings with management.
Artists must also be prepared to contribute 30 voluntary hours per year to Gasworks’ public engagement program which includes, but is not limited to, studio open days, studio tours, educational talks, fundraising activities and events, classes, workshops and exhibitions.
Interested artists should complete the Application Form included.
Applications must be received by 5pm, Friday 21 April 2017. and addressed to:
Tracey McIrvine – Visual Arts Manager