Protecting your privacy is important to Gasworks Arts Inc.
Whenever we collect and otherwise deal with your personal information, we are governed by the National Privacy Principles (‘NPPs’) which are contained in the Privacy Act 1988. Therefore, whenever collecting and dealing with information such as your name, address, e.mail address or phone number, we will be bound by the NPPs.
Whenever we collect personal information from you, whether online or in hard copy form when dealing with your registration or any inquiries you may have, we will make every reasonable attempt to inform you of why we are collecting your information, to whom we will disclose that information and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
In general, the purposes for which we collect your personal information include:
- to place you on our mailing list
- to deal with any inquiries you have about Gasworks programs and events
- being able to inform you of any details about Gasworks
- to inform you of any selected special offers made to ticket buyers of Gasworks by our sponsors.
- To ensure that these purposes are fulfilled, the information may be disclosed to other companies involved in organising and conducting events at Gasworks.
- At all times, we will take care to ensure that your personal information is protected and treated confidentially and in accordance with the Privacy Act.
If you believe that we have not dealt with your personal information in a manner that complies with the Privacy Act you should contact us to discuss how we may better deal with it. Similarly, if you wish to access personal information that we hold about you, you may make a request in writing.
All correspondence should be directed to:
Gasworks Arts Park
21 Graham St
Albert Park Vic 3206