Gasworks Arts Park’s current café operator has given notice of his intention to sell his business. There being only 2 years left remaining on the lease, this will be a very affordable opportunity for the right operator who has existing experience in the operation of an inner-city style café. Gasworks Arts Park is ready to offer an agreement for an extended period. The café is located on the Graham Street side of our arts precinct, near our main entrance, and has direct street access. Opening hours are 7 days per week, serving breakfast and lunch until 5pm. Dinner service would be welcomed in the future, and non-exclusive catering opportunities for Gasworks functions and opening nights are also available.
Are you our perfect café operator?
You will be:
· Experienced in hospitality operations
· Have had a partnership or ownership of an existing or prior café or restaurant
· Motivated to build a destination concept
· Excited by the opportunities that our arts centre visitors offer the business
· Able to cater for peaks and troughs in visitor numbers
· Excellent at marketing your new concept in the local area
· Providing trained service staff who are friendly and welcoming
· Serving café style food that is well priced and simply delicious!
Want to find out more?
Casual site visits to the cafe are welcome. To express your interest formally please write to Gasworks Arts Park CEO, Tamara Jungwirth, emailed to email@example.com or by post at 21 Graham St Albert Park 3206. Expressions of interest are due by Friday 17 February. Please include your CV, a proposed café menu, proposed opening hours, and proposed staffing model.